Wednesday, July 5, 2017

In Color Club Cards

Hello everyone! I've got a quick post for you today! I want to show you last month's In Color Club Cards that I made. Each member gets all the products for one color each month. I also make them a card in that color as well. Here are the cards from June. 

I have to say, I am loving ALL of this year's In Colors! I don't think I have ever loved all fave before! 
Powder Pink

Berry Burst

Tranquil Tide

Fresh Fig

Lemon Lime (My very favorite!)
The stamp set is called Floral Phrases and the DSP is called Fresh Florals. 

Don't forget- While I'm in Thailand with Stampin' Up:
If you order a minimum of $50 online here between July 4th and July 20th, make sure to use Hostess Code 42QEQYK3! I will send you five free handmade cards and a surprise brand new embellishment when I get back! Plus, you will receive a $5 coupon from Stampin' Up to use in August AND the July Tutorial Bundle! Wow!! That's a lot of FREE things!! 

Coffee Break Class to Go

      
 
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment